Our mission is two-fold:
- To serve the Persecuted Church where Islam is dominant.
- To challenge the Body of Christ to respond to the global advance of Islam.
We achieve this mission in three main ways:
- We provide spiritual support by avidly and continually interceding for persecuted Christians through prayer.
- We provide financial support to on-the-ground pastors and evangelists who are ministering to persecuted Christians and reaching out to Muslims with the Gospel.
- We challenge the Body of Christ by dispersing specific prayer needs and news stories, then inviting churches and individuals to partner with us in supporting the Persecuted Church under Islam.
We thank God that there are other organizations who advocate for the Persecuted Church as a whole and seek redress from governments and authorities. May more and more believers take up this burden!
What sets Smyrna apart is our special focus on the “politically incorrect,” and often overlooked, suffering of Christians under Islam.